Legendary weapons of China (1982) Lau Kar Leung vs Lau Kar Wing

Posted on 11:19 AM | By CroakerBC | In , , , ,




The legendary Lau Kar Leung goes toe-to-toe or weapon-to-weapon against his real life brother Lau Kar Wing, displaying their proficiency in an extensive array of weapons in this epic classic.
Expertly choreographed fights make this one a must-see for everyone. Though I have to admit I didn't much like the movie as a whole. I just can't warm up to the characters. But who cares, anyway. It's the fights that count!!

Here is the entire finale:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78GG79NE

Note: not my rip. Resolution is a bit small (see screencaps) but I don't have any better source. Anyone have better material, please upload it. Much grateful!!

Specs:
File : 75 MB, duration: 0:07:06, type: AVI, 1 audio stream
Video : 68 MB, 1342 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 608*256, XVID
Audio : 6.87 MB, 135 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels,MP3, VBR

Comments (0)

Post a Comment